4 - Work packages
Creation of a permanent network
Duration of project phase: from 01/11/2006 to 01/04/2008
The objective is to spread information and operative know-how by focused methods. It is also to consolidate a permanent medium-long term network.
The Communication plan related to the results diffusion, good practices, excellence cases, know how concerning the previous actions performed by the project.
The purpose of the present action is to share just in time news,
good practices usable in the contexts above mentioned and excellence
cases, (adapting them to the particular context and to the reality of
the provincial industrial districts considered) according to the tradition
of exchange many times underlined by the EU Commission to create an
The going on of this action , following all the timing of the project and after lasting thanks to the supportabilty of the site itself, furnish great visibility to the whole project, the partnership, innovativeness of the actions performed; It is also a valid instrument to be implemented with the addition of new industrial realities of candidates countries. Last but not least, the synergic cooperation of the heterogeneous partners will take new and more efficient communication systems and of organisation of the information activities in the project. To reach such sub objectives the following activities are planned:
- Introduction : Conference in Brussel (as in the protocol) to introduce efficiently the project organization profile, general objectives and specifics; the referring context and the critical points inspiring the intervention. Particular attention is given to the innovative elements and on the possibility to make wide with the time the action area thanks to the project sustainability and the contribution in form of documentation and good practices exchange of all the EU countries, also the candidate ones.
- Planning the resources and the site architecture to follow the project activities as virtual receiver of documents, research reports, new ideas, community place , good practices exchange related to the problems on which the project is based. The website is gathering non only documents and contribution of the partnership but it will also be an open community for all the people interested to the topics and in the good practices application, instruments and strategies in micro-macro areas.
- Production of efficient communications instruments (paper or digital) that promote the intervention before the start up, during and after. Therefore brochures, leaflets, and “ad hoc” documents are going to be printed, wallpapers and so on to be distributed to the local and Regional Institutions, companies, social bodies. A mailing will also take place to inform about the various phases of the project and the conferences planned.
- Intermediate Conference in Brussel In which all the partners could point out the situation, show the most important phases and the results of the research and experimentation, modify the critical points to be performed with the contribution an suggestion of the European Institution participant.
- Creation of focus groups, that, through the experimentation, could constantly compare the results of the experimentation itself and its developing to other excellence cases that took place in Europe, in the above mentioned sectors.
- Creation of a good practices manual (book or cd rom) that could give an exact view of the project and offer good practices, methodologies usable in other context. The good practices manual will be easily downloaded by the website and promoted during the third Conference in Brussel.
- Internal Diffusion (Publications)
- External diffusion (International conferences)